Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Clarifying some shizzz --- aka my own personal soapboxxx.

This is Gio's creator. (We all know he would never speak this way). I'm here to set a few things straight. I won't interfere or bother you again, I promise.

This blog was started in an attempt to continue the fun some friends and I were having with Gio's character on Yelp. Gio was nothing but that --- a character. He didn't threaten anyone in any way. He wasn't meant to be taken seriously. He was only around to provide a bit of humor and to break up some of the monotony of day to day Yelping. Many people enjoyed Gio. It wasn't an inside joke in the beginning. (Gio's buzzwords HAVE definitely become an inside joke now, however.)  A handful of people knew who I was and that was only to keep the fun going, not to exclude anyone or be cliquey.

In short, this blog is not meant to be taken seriously, just as Gio is not meant to be taken seriously. Any posts Gio makes are not meant to offend anyone. He is simply playing a part.

It should also be noted that Gio's photos on Yelp, part of his persona, and buzzwords were stolen directly from my cousin's boyfriend ---- so really, if anyone should be offended it should be him.

Thanks pals. And one last thing:  holllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: