Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ending to my storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6: Well Done! or Harry Potter and the deathly Hollllaaaazzz!  

"What is this shizz?", yelled Gio from behind the counter. "Baby!!," cheered Babe, and rushed into his waiting tatted up arms. "Wait, you just said he was dead," i grunted to Man Hands as she still was straddling my chest. "That's what you told me to say, Ralphie!," she said in bewilderment. "Why did she just call you Ralphie?," quizzed Babe to "Gio".  "I'm not who you think I am," he muttered.

"My name is Ralph and i'm with the FBI. I've been undercover as a chach trying to bust a counterfeit Affliction clothing ring operating out of the Barley House," he explained. "But we've been dating for five years. Why did it take so long?", asked Babe. " Did i mention i'm with the FBI? We like to rack up overtime. But my mission is complete now. I'm headed back to Washington", Ralph/Gio said. " I thought you loved me. Why did you have me kidnapped? They almost killed my a$$!", screamed Babe as she teared up. " I hired Man Hands, a world renowned mercenary, to sequester you, not kill you! I sent her an email about it." Man Hands replied," you wrote that you wanted her SKEWERED, not sequestered."  Ralph answered," aahhh, whatever, i hate trying to spell. Dumb French crap. Just like Presque."

"Could you move a bit, i'm really having trouble breathing," i pleaded to Man Hands. She apologized and helped me to my feet. "So where does this leave us?", i asked the group. "Well, i still love you, no matter what your name is", said Babe. "And you have a way better job than i thought! I could be an FBI wife."  Ralph and Babe shared a deep kiss. They made their way out of the kitchen arm in arm. "You can keep the car," she said. then she blew me a kiss. "I never got your real name!," i called. "It's Marisa. Marisa Simone. Friend request me and i'll send you an invite to the wedding. Holla!", she shouted as she walked out of my life. Man Hands and i stared at each other not knowing what to do next. "Well, i guess no one got too badly hurt," she said. She was right. No one would miss Lanigan or Malone. They would be posthumously honored with a YouTube video of them falling to their deaths. The title was "Knuckleheads in the Ooze". She said," It was kind of exhilirating to fight you. Most men can't handle my ferocity. You wanna get a bite or something?"  I could eat, i thought. "Anything but sushi," i joked as if in a cheesy 80's buddy cop movie. We hobbled together to the Mitsubishi. Besides her  mitts, the lady was pretty foxy. I could see this going somewhere.

We got on the freeway and set out for places unknown and adventures too wild to ever imagine. "So what's your real name?", i asked her. That stupid building with the whales painted on it whipped by as she glanced over at me. "It's Paulene".  Pretty name. "What's yours, gumshoe?", she whispered into my ear while touching  my leg. "Stilton, baby."

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment